- Organisations must be duly registered and operate in accordance of government laws
- Organisations must be employing a minimum of 5 staff
- A Nominee must be an African or serving Africans.
- Groups or companies entering for the Afrikpreneur Award may not be owned by Africans but must be established in Africa and serving the African people.
- The Company must have existed for 2 years or more with outstanding impact and evidence
- For Individuals, a nominee must have served for at least 1 year or more in the respective category with outstanding impact and evidence
- Company or individual’s works must be impactful enough, commendable and able to inspire others
NB : Afrikpreneur Awards team would be flexible in categories not directly influenced by length of company existence or number of years as an entrepreneur.